A New Beginning
Clarigen: Managing Change, Streamlining Operations
Downsizing is never easy. But the right partner can help you make the best decisions at every turn should business circumstances require it. So you can move quickly through and beyond the current situation with minimal impact on productivity, employee morale and future opportunities.
Clarigen specialises in Downsizing Management, delivering a cost-effective and highly efficient service – from legislative and media framework, to stakeholder relations, timeline design, severance package and communication strategy.
Our experienced consultants will work with you to develop a comprehensive best practice programme. We’re able to administer the entire process for you or set you up to implement it yourself. Either way we will coach, advise and support you to ensure all parties retain their dignity, self-esteem and hopefulness; as well as provide all the tools, processes and techniques to ensure your organisation is fully compliant and stays focused on future growth.
Powerful Benefits you gain…
- Receive expert advice on the legislative framework and fair redundancy dismissal procedure to ensure implementation of best practice and compliance
- Explore advantages and disadvantage of diverse options (voluntary, compulsory redundancy, early retirement, lay-off and short-time working) before selecting the best course of action
- Access benchmarking data including industry norms and precedents
- Get expert advice on severance package design and calculation
- Take direction to assist in the development of a comprehensive communication plan to inform all stakeholders in the most sensitive manner (who, what, why, when and where)
- Avail of relevant templates and customised documentation
- Gain programme advice, implementation plans and ongoing support
Looking for professional HR services at an affordable cost?
How it Works
You’re faced with critical decisions about which employees you’ll retain and which you’ll let go, how and when you’ll communicate the news, the amount of severance pay you’ll offer and which individuals you’ll involve in the highly sensitive process. Together, we will develop:
- A well organised, professional programme to meet your organisational objectives
- A best practice matrix that facilitates consistent and accurate selection decisions
- A communication plan that informs all stakeholders in an appropriate and timely manner
- A post-downsizing wrap up / review and advice on handling the aftermath
- Recommendations for the future that keeps remaining staff fully engaged and optimistic.
Clarigen’s skill and experience means that we understand intimately the issues you face, we have provided support like this to other clients and are continuingly developing and evolving our service to help organisations respond to the ever-changing demands that the market poses
Reap your benefits of partnership
When you have a well planned and professionally implemented programme, you define your organisation as a responsible and strategic employer. This inevitably influences productivity, morale and profitability and protects you from the risk of litigation. Clarigen’s outplacement recommendations deliver compassionate support and guidance to impacted employees.
To you, downsizing may be one of the most stressful decisions you’ve ever made. To Clarigen, it’s your new beginning. Let us help. Contact Clarigen today to discuss your circumstances, evaluate your options and learn more about the many ways we can support your business goals.